Real Estate Investments
Advantages of investing in multi family homes (2-100 units) over larger buildings:
- Multi-family homes require less equity to purchase than larger buildings
- Multi-family homes can be purchased independently OR with small groups of investors
- Owners have a larger share than with larger properties
- Multi-family homes often return more profit per unit
- There is a larger pool of multi-family properties to choose from and they are easier to find
- Sellers are more flexible and there is often less competition for these properties
- Sales can be closed on quicker than sales involving larger buildings
Sterling Property Solutions is a great resource when buying a home in Westchester County. If you would like to see more information about specific towns in these counties, visit our home page and click on “Resources”. To see available properties in these counties, click here. One of our agents will be more than happy to show you the properties you are interested in. In almost all cases, the owner of the home will even pay the broker’s fees.
If you are looking to sell your home or investment property, set up an appointment with Sterling Property Solutions to receive a free Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA). We can help you stage your home so that it sells as quickly as possible, at the highest price the market will allow. We also have the technology to market your property with videos, brochures, virtual tours, etc., and can even help you advertise your property on dozens of websites and newspapers. President Linda Einfrank has been a licensed real estate broker since long before she founded Sterling Property Solutions, so you can rest assured knowing that you will gain advice from a member of the New York State Association of REALTORS, Inc. with extensive knowledge of the markets within Westchester County.
Learn more about how Sterling Property Solutions can help you buy, sell, and rent multi-family investment properties by calling (914) 355-3277 or e-mailing email@example.com