Are You Selling A Home?
List Your House With Sterling Property Solutions
Are you ready to sell a house (or other real estate) in Westchester, Fairfield, or Rockfield County? Right now, real estate values are rising – we are in a “seller’s market” cycle. Does that mean you can list your property with any broker and get the best result? No, in fact, the opposite is true.
At Sterling Property Solutions, we are laser-focused on the greater Westchester area market. Our 25 years of experience buying and selling real estate, impeccable business reputation, and strong communication skills are just what you need to sell your home quickly and for top dollar.
As your Listing Agent, we ensure that –
- You receive an accurate and unbiased valuation of your property, which leads to setting an appropriate listing price. We also tell you what (if any) upgrades to your home might make sense before you put it on the market.
- Your home will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database, but that is only the beginning of our sales efforts on your behalf. Our extensive local networking, built over the past two decades, affords us access to buyers other brokers cannot quickly and easily identify.
- Every detail of presenting your home to buyers is covered. We create a 3D walkthrough tour with floor plans of your home, take professional photographs of your property and help stage your house.
- Your buyers are fully vetted. In today’s red hot market, you need to know if the offers you received are serious. We know the right questions to ask to find out if a buyer is qualified to purchase your property.
- All of the aspects of your home sale are covered. We handle the negotiations with the buyer and prepare and submit all required documentation to complete the sale.
The first step in your home sale process should be to list your home with the right real estate brokerage, the one where you feel most comfortable and are confident in their integrity and expertise.
We know that selling a house is a large financial transaction and a huge life event. We work hard to ensure that your home selling experience is positive and memorable for the right reasons.